Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the gorgeous car tinted today... FormulaOne Ceramic 35. Love it.

My apologies to all if I said anything nasty in my posts about my sun roof problem or why Chrysler doesn't advertise. Too embarrassed to even go back and look what I wrote or the replies. It was a bad day, all day, it was an FU day. Funeral of a good friend.

I was going to click on a smiley....and I see.. :tool: but I am the tool. Sorry guys.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Congrats on the tint. That's always my very first mod to any car.

·
Registered
46 Posts
My condolences on such a crappy situation and no apology necessary in my book.

Look forward to seeing the tint job in a photo or two!

·
Registered
618 Posts
What tint did you go with? I went 30 front, 20 rear. Got a scowl from a Quebec Policeman but he couldn't ticket me because of my Ontario plates. ;)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
What tint did you go with? I went 30 front, 20 rear. Got a scowl from a Quebec Policeman but he couldn't ticket me because of my Ontario plates. ;)

Dope ride man! Love the color. Might be the best look I've seen on a close to stock looking Gen2.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Pics! And neeeeeeeed to get mine tinted! I have posts I don't want to read either! MADDOG delete them!

·
Registered
150 Posts

Looks nice, hard to tell with that glare going on the fronts but the back looks good.
Got a question, what did you use to cover the chrome trim?? That look you have going on is exactly what I'm shooting for, looks great man.

·
Registered
19 Posts
lovin that new body style more and more

·
Registered
22 Posts
Had my windows tinted last week...

BEFORE:

AFTER 35% TINT (looks darker with the sunroof sunshade closed, sunshade is open in both pics):

·
Registered
618 Posts
Looks nice, hard to tell with that glare going on the fronts but the back looks good.
Got a question, what did you use to cover the chrome trim?? That look you have going on is exactly what I'm shooting for, looks great man.

It came from the factory as is. I assume it's part of the black vapour package for '14.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts