Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell me what you think. I am thinking I better get more hp before something very powerfull wants some.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
482 Posts
Nice! I tried two different personalized plates for ours, but the letter and money came back with the 'already taken' box checked.

Todd
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WhiteDiamond said:
Nice! I tried two different personalized plates for ours, but the letter and money came back with the 'already taken' box checked.

Todd
In Florida you can go down to the office and tell them what you want and they will tell you if it is available right then!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
In California, you can enter your plate online and order it if available!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
In Texas there is a phone number you can call in Austin to check to see if your plate selection is taken. You still have to mail the application in, but you can verify that it is available before you mail it. (I called it when I applied for my SRT license plate.) I think the number is on the personalized plate application.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,068 Posts
Very nice BONEFISH! Back in May I went down to the FL DMV to order my vanity SRT8 plate. I figured by the time my SRT8 actually arrived the plate I wanted would be gone. So sadly I drive around my 300C “poser-mobile" with my SRT8 tag on it just waiting for the day the "real SRT8" arrives. I can’t help but feel I get stares from people saying “hey, that ain’t no SRT8- who does he think he is. Oh well :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
781 Posts
srt8danno said:
Very nice BONEFISH! Back in May I went down to the FL DMV to order my vanity SRT8 plate. I figured by the time my SRT8 actually arrived the plate I wanted would be gone. So sadly I drive around my 300C “poser-mobile" with my SRT8 tag on it just waiting for the day the "real SRT8" arrives. I can’t help but feel I get stares from people saying “hey, that ain’t no SRT8- who does he think he is. Oh well :)
That's OK, Danno. I had to put my MA "SRT8" plate on my '95 Z/28 until "The Beast" arrived :banana:

Rick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,044 Posts
Bonefish...

nice plate!
hope all finds you well.
I was either going "SRTRCKT" or "SRT8RKT"...
went the latter...
as "under5" was taken...
THAT is THE plate!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
I was going to order SRT8CHA but I ended up getting DRDOUGH which should be here by the end of the month. Just waiting on my letter to say its here! :banana:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
you guys are all crazy .....

Jeez ......

OK .. Ok ... my personalized plate says "BAD SRT8"

But, no one seems to want a piece ... small town .... :) (they've probably seen, or heard of it at the track)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
need4speed said:
you guys are all crazy .....

Jeez ......

OK .. Ok ... my personalized plate says "BAD SRT8"

But, no one seems to want a piece ... small town .... :) (they've probably seen, or heard of it at the track)
heh...at least your car is backing up a plate like that :)
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top