Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking in the service manual on how to disable the speed governer but couldn't find anything.I would like to reach the limits this car not only 250km/h, so would someone help me find anything about disabling the speed limiter?

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
jamoleh,

you and the rest of us.

the limiter is set by the PCM, we're waiting for DCX to 'share' the code so that the tuners can help us out.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Jamoleh,
You already reached the limit of 300C's speed which is 155MPH ( 250 KMH ).I don't think the car will handle more speed than 155 Mph even with your stock pirelli tires that were designed for more than 155 Mph.
Maher - Kuwait ;)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
maherm said:
Jamoleh,
You already reached the limit of 300C's speed which is 155MPH ( 250 KMH ).I don't think the car will handle more speed than 155 Mph even with your stock pirelli tires that were designed for more than 155 Mph.
Maher - Kuwait ;)
I am geting new rims and some michlen tyers that would handle speeds of over 300 km/h & I am also going to lower the ride. So I think that would help. But I won't get the stuff untill I am damn sure that I could reach 300 or more.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Jamoleh

Two words:

Rear Spoiler

got one yet?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
goddardzilla said:
Jamoleh

Two words:

Rear Spoiler

got one yet?
I have one already & thats not all, I have the Magnaflow exhaust system plus Airaid intake filter for preformance but I still need more power the Hemi can produce more but DC doesn't want to give it to us thats why we have governers on our cars.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
99gt said:
Jamoleh,

I'm cursious to know what the RPM's are at at 250kph??
It's around 5500 I think but not sure..

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts