Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after playing for about 2 hours i decided to check out what cars are in the game...i look at chrusler and what do i see but a 300c....now i can't wait to get the loot to buy it and mod it the hell out...that is all

·
Registered
195 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
juice said:
after playing for about 2 hours i decided to check out what cars are in the game...i look at chrusler and what do i see but a 300c....now i can't wait to get the loot to buy it and mod it the hell out...that is all
Gran Turismo 4 - for which platform you talking about? XBOX? PS2? PC?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
joeSRT8 said:
Gran Turismo 4 - for which platform you talking about? XBOX? PS2? PC?
PS2, I wish it would come out for PC. It'd look 50x better and perform better too. I've got a full racing setup just itchin for Gran Tourismo. My setup has a genuine leather momo wheel and shifter, and metal pedals. The "guest" setup is a standard Logitech wheel on a different computer.

I race friends in Toca Race Driver 2. Its by far the best racing simulation out there besides Gran Tourismo. I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Gran Turismo is and as far as i know always will be a Sony Playstation Exclusive...

rogue, i've had toca rented from blockbuster for a little over 2 weeks and i haven't played it once... on your recomendation i'm busting it out tonihgt and giving it a shot before it gets "Gran Turismo-ed" in a few days...

·
Registered
289 Posts
Maybe its a hidden car then?

·
Registered
159 Posts
OK the Official site has one listed... :) No picture though...

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Yeah Toca Race Driver 2 is insanely accurate in its driving physics. There are a few faults, but with a decent racing wheel it feels quite realistic. Racing a 800hp Formula car after a few cocktails is pretty damn hilarious and only lasts a few turns before someone gets hurt ;)

Depending on the reviews on Gran Tourismo 4, I may have to pick up another PS2 just for it....

I really wish it would be ported to the PC.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Juice I heard you can load cars and money from your saved GT3 blocks. Provided you still have GT3 info saved.

juice said:

·
Registered
173 Posts
not cars, just 100,000 and the first 2 licenses...

i just got my copy today, and i'm already addicted. i can't wait for the wheel to arrive so i can really enjoy the game!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea just money and the a/b licences....i love that the 300c is in it but isnt the srt8 in it...also i figured the new vette would be in it but nope....o well time to go play.....

·
Registered
627 Posts
Nice, it looks very accurate.
Gotta a question GT4. can u mod stuff up like mid night club.

i never played GT4. can some one help on this.

gonna go buy PS2+GT4 just for this. HEHE :D :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
steve 300c said:
Is the game play just as hard to get the licences as it was in GTA 3 or have they made it a bit more forgiving?
It definitely takes practice... It is extremely realistic, which means it is pretty hard. I've got the 900deg wheel, which makes it quite a bit more fun. I thought for sure that it would be harder to play with the wheel, but it actually helps out.

There is an arcade mode that lets you race pretty much whatever you want on any course. You can turn the difficulty level down so the arcade is easier.

Dave

1 - 20 of 39 Posts