Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, I came across this tonight and thought it was an awesome deal. I have never seen them so cheap. Wanted to post this up to help out my v6 bretheren. This link shows the hemi price, but look below for the closeout v6 price. Also, they dont beat you on shipping either. This is a great opportunity, so take a look: Eibach Chrysler 300 Lowering Springs

I am not affiliated with the seller by any means, just helping everyone out.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, I about fell out of my chair when I saw this. If I sell the air suspension, then I will probably go this route.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, the first thing I did was check the shipping. I figured it was 100 buck shipping or something. I think for me it was like 168 bucks shipped.

·
Registered
127 Posts
WOW!!!!!!! That's a GREAT price. If I didn't get mine installed already......I would sure get these.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^^Let me ask you this, how do the Eibach's ride. I have had air suspension for over the last 2 years and it rides awesome. Do you get shakes in the steering wheel and does it feel like it is going to explode when you hit a bump. I am thinking of buying these and take a break from air suspension.

·
Registered
127 Posts
The ride on my Eibach Pro Kit is GREAT!!!! No problems what so ever.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh this deal gets just a little better. I just ordered mine and the total came out to 168.69, but there is an option for a discount if you are a forums member and you must provide your username. It is a 5% discount, so that saved me a little over 8 bucks. Not too bad. Thinking of stocking up on these and selling them to all the guys around here with these cars at full pop and make a little change on the side.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you look on the site, it shows the hemi kit as $2xx bucks. Then it shows that there is a clearance on v6 pro kits which is 149.99 plus shipping. Under that, they sell rear shocks for like 170 bucks (for the people with the rear nivomats).

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wait, I just looked back at the link and saw that the deal is no longer posted. Prices shot back up to $289! Well, it was good while it lasted!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.