Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought my lab top with me so I can stay in touch. The hurricane did alot of destruction along the coast, you can see trees and roofs hit hard. Its nice to see cars here with no rust on them, funny whenever I see a car I like, I analyze the finish. Lots of hand car washes around here. I can see why people retire here, the weather is perfect. Gary

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
The weather is perfect there except for the occasional hurricane, and the rain squawls, flash floods. Other than that it's prefect.
Have you made it down to Key West yet? It is a must see, plus the drive out there is great, better on a motorcycle, but still great. Truman's little White House is there in Key West it, and Ernest Hemmingways home, are really something.
Have a great trip.

·
Registered
415 Posts
turbomangt said:
Brought my lab top with me so I can stay in touch. The hurricane did alot of destruction along the coast, you can see trees and roofs hit hard. Its nice to see cars here with no rust on them, funny whenever I see a car I like, I analyze the finish. Lots of hand car washes around here. I can see why people retire here, the weather is perfect. Gary
What are you doing around my neck of the woods man... enjoying? :) have a good one...

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was in Ft Myers for a week watching my son play baseball, then went to Indian Rock Beach, near clearwater to look for shells on the beach, wish I could make a living doing that. Gary

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Sooo True

turbomangt said:
Was in Ft Myers for a week watching my son play baseball, then went to Indian Rock Beach, near clearwater to look for shells on the beach, wish I could make a living doing that. Gary
I love that West Coast of Fla.
Try to go 2-3 times a year. Bradenton,
Anna Maria Island,Holmes Beach,Cortez,&
Longboat Key...some my favorite places.
Going to the "Keys" in a few months

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
What kinda boat do you have/want?

·
Registered
415 Posts
turbomangt said:
Thats great, glad you had a good time... funny that I live here and don't go to the beach :)

~~~~
Lik2race, do you know when you are coming down? I wanna go to the keys with the wife as well... around the summer time...

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Tha187um said:
~~~~
Lik2race, do you know when you are coming down? I wanna go to the keys with the wife as well... around the summer time...
Possibly July or August,haven't reaaly decided yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts