Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Proud LX owner from the NW. My first Chrysler, and I have to say I love my ride more than any BMW, Infiniti, Acura or Ford product I've owned in the past. Bi-polar vehicle with great looks and sickening performance.

After reading everyones experiences with mods, I've been excited as a schoolgirl putting my ride together! These forums are invaluable!

Can't wait to get to Mission Raceway on April 4th to put everything to good use. Hope to meet some of you there!

Cheers! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi There, and welcome to the forum from Scotland. You are right - there is loads of good info and knowledge on this site. Enjoy

Cheers John

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice to see more Canadians. We have a section on the forum, but we're coupled with Mexico.... Geographically what do Canada and Mexico have in common....weather....nope.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Welcome from another canuck. poco boy here... Look for us and join in BCLX lots of good ppl and nice rides to go with it. If you want more info PM me :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Ron! No PM'ing allowed on my account yet, but I'd love to join. Let me know the details! Can't believe it's snowing today.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Hey Ron! No PM'ing allowed on my account yet, but I'd love to join. Let me know the details! Can't believe it's snowing today.
you need 10 days as a member, 10 posts or more then go to your user control panel and enable PM's....

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
woo hoo! 3 to go. :arms:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts