Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

In a week or so i will buy my first 300c, it's a 2008. However the previous owner have done a "blackout" styling which i want to remove. So i need some help with some questions:

1. Which grilles fit my 2008 300c? I want it in chrome

2. The previous owner have removed the door side molding. I want them back and in chrome (as original). I have looked on scrapyards with no luck. Anywhere i can order original or some other brand? I want them to be in chrome and subtle. Nothing "fast and the furious/in your face"-styling.

·
Administrator
19,609 Posts
2005 - 2008 grilles fit.

Except for MOPAR parts sellers I am not aware of any aftermarket offering for door side molding. Some pop up on eBay from time to time but I believe they are used.

AllMoparParts dot com or Factory MOPAR Direct dot com can probably help you with both items.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I have a complete set of original door side mouldings (assuming you mean the ones that run along from the quarter panel and across both doors just over half way down) which were removed from my Black 2008 300C

Where are you? I'm in the UK though I'm likely to be over in NY in June

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a complete set of original door side mouldings (assuming you mean the ones that run along from the quarter panel and across both doors just over half way down) which were removed from my Black 2008 300C

Where are you? I'm in the UK though I'm likely to be over in NY in June
Sweden :)

Yes, the ones that run across both doors. I'm looking for the ones in chrome.
Does all door side mouldings have the same shape? (2005-2008?). If that's the case i could find them in another color and just spraypaint them chrome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts