Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! Is there anyone out there that has pictures of their front grille with the front emblem in which ostress modded or bought from the dealership that's the same size of the front emblem on the stock grille? I'm just wondering if it overlaps on an aftermarket grille. I know people have used the smaller emblems on the front & I think it looks kinda silly. Thanks in advance!

Christina.

·
Registered
268 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HEMMISSEY said:
here you go.. :wink1:
how come yours & pixel pushers pictures look different? it looks as if his emblem is smaller..but you got yours modded by ostress didn't you? as well as he? your's sort of overlaps on the mesh part of the grille right?

is it cus you guys both have different e&g grilles or are they both the same grille?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Stina, Pixel's grille is the "Ultimate E&G grille" I have the old style mesh grille. His grille is bigger and thicker around the edges, which mines is smaller, plus his is all Chromed out (except the mesh part of course). Anyways, yeah, I like the way the wings and emblem overlaps the mesh.. I agree with you on the small trunk wings too.. looks small.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stina, Pixel's grille is the "Ultimate E&G grille" I have the old style mesh grille. His grille is bigger and thicker around the edges, which mines is smaller, plus his is all Chromed out (except the mesh part of course). Anyways, yeah, I like the way the wings and emblem overlaps the mesh.. I agree with you on the small trunk wings too.. looks small..
yeah the trunk wing is too small and looks kinda weird on the grille with an area that big to cover. i like the overlapping look. to me it doesn't make the grille look overpowering with a bigger wing & a little overlapping.

cashrydr said:
Here is a pic of mine. I wish I could get my hands on the larger wing
you can send out your stock grille to someone here on the forum & he'll shave it off for you... his name is OSTRESS. it's bigger than the runk emblem. i just like the look of the bigger wing on the grille.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts