Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ill even pay for shipping!! j/k.. err sorta... Ive got the itch really bad guys... I want to dress up the HEMI really bad but i just cant justify the expense to do it right now.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
So you're basically asking for FREE custom parts......the only parts you are going to get are stock take-offs.....

Just keep it real and say........I'm BROKE".....

No shame in that....modding gets expensive

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wouldnt say im broke as much as i would say... well... im married.

If that doesnt explain it all then your probably better for not understanding.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
you are btter off saying your broke not married. i save my donations for broke people sorry:twak:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It sucks because right now if she sees anything new on the car she will throw a fit wondering how much that cost us.

What sucks more though is shes probably right. More than a grille or tails or anything else right now I really want rims. But i want to do it right which would cost a lot more and i really cant justify spending that much at this point in time.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Married? Who said i was married?? :pat: j/k
im sure things will get better for you, just tell her to stop buying all those expensive jeans

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Damn...... I have said it before and I will say it again. I must have the best and most understanding misses.

Karla encourages me to get things done and finished. Main reason probably because she is tired of hearing about mods :) but she does love the car and what i have done/doing to it.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn...... I have said it before and I will say it again. I must have the best and most understanding misses.

Karla encourages me to get things done and finished. Main reason probably because she is tired of hearing about mods :) but she does love the car and what i have done/doing to it.
Wanna trade? :joke:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.