Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Alright fellas here it is.... I just finished up 6:30pm so im sorry for the camera phone pics and it was getting dark... Here is the before/after of the grille and my corners. Ill be sure to take closer and better pictures of the grille tomorrow or whenever its nice outside. Love the new grille! now im modding the old plate bracket (I have to show off the full grille) because Maryland law requires both plates. I am also going to Billet Tech or Fast Hemis tomorrow to get the "mopar" grip grille emblem and rear wing emblem..

(plug) Grip is a great company, perfect fit, and I love my choice with the chrome on the BB. Soon to have Chrome SRT Reps.
Looks great! Glad you had a great Grip Experience!!!

:)

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
500% better!!! Nice work

·
Premium Member
6,769 Posts
Alright fellas here it is.... I just finished up 6:30pm so im sorry for the camera phone pics and it was getting dark... Here is the before/after of the grille and my corners. Ill be sure to take closer and better pictures of the grille tomorrow or whenever its nice outside. Love the new grille! now im modding the old plate bracket (I have to show off the full grille) because Maryland law requires both plates. I am also going to Billet Tech or Fast Hemis tomorrow to get the "mopar" grip grille emblem and rear wing emblem..

(plug) Grip is a great company, perfect fit, and I love my choice with the chrome on the BB. Soon to have Chrome SRT Reps.
Oh man - you are going with my original plans for my car... chrome Grip and SRT reps - her alterego! :) Looks great bro. I'd say 600% better. :fing02:

And I hear ya about the plates - same here in OH... I'm so jealous of the no-front-plate rides on here. Sucks for us.

Don't know about Fast Hemis, but I can't imagine anybody doing it better than BT - for both quality and service.

Nice work man! :)

21 - 23 of 23 Posts