·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
HMM,Nice work G looks like some of the older videos youve done. I like it

Eric

·
Registered
683 Posts
nice video there. I got my carbon fiber airhammer a few weeks ago and it sounds awesome, looks great under the hood, and I got 10 more hp with it and the predator combo

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
That was a sweet video of the hammer install........the carbon fiber looks like a beaut.....I love mine!

·
Registered
353 Posts
grinner, you sold me on that unit. I enjoyed your tape so much I had the wife make me some popcorn and watched it again. I think I will invite the neighbors over, get some Coors and watch it again. Just kidding. It was a great tape and you made the install look easy.
The local Chrysler dealer charged me for an hour of labor to install the Mopar CAI. Thanks and have a great safe 4th.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
grinner, you sold me on that unit. I enjoyed your tape so much I had the wife make me some popcorn and watched it again. I think I will invite the neighbors over, get some Coors and watch it again. Just kidding. It was a great tape and you made the install look easy.
The local Chrysler dealer charged me for an hour of labor to install the Mopar CAI. Thanks and have a great safe 4th.
;)
I hear ya. when I first gor my car, the stealership charged me 100 bucks to swap some headlights.
...and charged my 600 for the headlights!
lol

they are not in the business of repeat business.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.