Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i agree.. i am contemplating adding mesh to the back side of the grille.. but im not 100% sure which way im going to go yet

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
looks good but I have to agree with Cpl

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
For some reason this grill looks soooooooooo much better when its paintmatched! Don't listen to CplD - he's just jealous. hehe j/k Maybe its just silver steel, but it looks 10x better the way you went as opposed to leaving it chrome. Great job. I'd love to see some pics out in the daylight and not tucked in a dark garage.

·
Banned
1,203 Posts
lookin good. nice grille, just not what Im after in look.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Chase023, the more I see it, the more I want it.... waiting on my SRT to come in.....The wait is killing... Great pics from all though, I do like both versions...

·
Banned
730 Posts
I love the paint matched on your ride bro! I am totally digging the chrome with mesh on the black as well!! I like bling! It is all I can do to keep from ordering it. I think it will look sweet with my new custom facia.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Love the grille. but was wondering if anyone have a pic of the grille in white on a white 300 and chrome on a white 300 also. can decide if i want the chrome or the white. hoping someone has a pic of both to help me decide.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts