Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
here a quick picture right after it was install.

Attachments

·
Registered
955 Posts
notyet, i agree 100%... i didn't like the grip grill much till i saw it paint mached a few times... i'm thinking about it being my next grill now too...

·
Registered
955 Posts
kevin, does grip sell it in chrome? i bet it would change the look of the 300 completely...

·
Registered
484 Posts
All he needs is a mesh like this or not depending on the look you want!

I love the way that looks, I'm thinkin of going that way if this group buy doesn't happen. Thanks for plan B

Jay

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I just firmed up some information with Bill at C3 motoring who will be sending mine color matched steel blue with large black mesh......

Now I'll have to do some reading up on the install...

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
i sent C3 a pm and no response yet .. :( i want a BB colormatched with blk mesh :(
I'd say to call him but noticed you're in kuwait. I am suppose to be speaking with him this week..If I can remember I'll tell him to check his PM's?

·
Registered
456 Posts

Looks great! Although w/ the new SRT fascia it does kinda make the car look like a set of window blinds :lmao:
mine looks the same :lmao:same color with mesh inserts . I will post pics soon

·
Registered
456 Posts
My color match is on order,they are just waiting for the black mesh.Cant wait to install the grille.
Wow super nice this grille is unknown here I think I`m the first one :fing02:

·
Registered
456 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I wish Grip Tuning will send some grilles to c/3 so they can color match one for me.LOL Been waiting since Feb 27.I am putting my new rims on in two weeks and like to put the grille on also.Please! :biglaugh:

41 - 60 of 91 Posts