·
Registered
152 Posts
where you get the Chrysler wing on yours Scarbs

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
wow way to bring up an old one.

If your talking about the mesh behind a grip grill you get it from you guessed it Grip. They have chrome and Black. They just started caring a new style too.

I made the Chrysler wing from a stock grill if anyone asks again.

·
Registered
955 Posts
wow way to bring up an old one.

If your talking about the mesh behind a grip grill you get it from you guessed it Grip. They have chrome and Black. They just started caring a new style too.

I made the Chrysler wing from a stock grill if anyone asks again.
sup Scarbs!

yeah, there's been a lot of that old thread bringing up being done lately... heh

now, that looks very clean... love it! might have to go that route with mine.. i do love the grip look...

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
The Grip grille is the only grille out there, that doesn't have that "look at me" "im so blingy" look. More of an oem type look.. simple put >>>clean<<

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Yep Grip is the non stock stock anymore. Seems everybody is going Grip lately. I got on the boat as a sponsored car when the Chrome hit in spring 07. Been loving it since. Can't think of anything that looks better then a Grip grill.
Eric

·
Registered
554 Posts
Can't think of anything that looks better then a Grip grill.
I couldn't agree more! Still loving mine.

And great service from the guys as Grip. A couple of minor defects in my first grille and they sent another out to Australia, free of charge, no questions asked. Much appreeciated.

And with the Chrysler logo (current look).....

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I always get compliments on my grille....they always say it looks so much better then the played out regular chrome ones everyone has these days

·
Registered
554 Posts
Several million people here in Sydney, never seen another one, so bit hard to be considered "played out" in this part of the world.

Painted or chrome, can't go wrong compared to the stock look.

61 - 80 of 91 Posts