Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
I "think" 402 did a dd version.. Honestly, I think that the original Grip Grille is the best looking version.. but here's some pic's anyways..

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c48/rimguy/Chrysler 300 Wingless Grille/DSC_0414.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c48/rimguy/Chrysler 300 Wingless Grille/DSC_0420.jpg

He aslo has a group buy on these as well... with a add on bonus. You can get headlight covers for $50.00.

I thought about going the deep dish route, but I stuck with the OG. I just ordered it today.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I "think" 402 did a dd version.. Honestly, I think that the original Grip Grille is the best looking version.. but here's some pic's anyways..
yeah, I saw that over on LXF. Actually, when i said deep dish, I meant a deep dish version of their original grille, with the horizontal bars. I agree, the styling of the original grip is much better than the open mesh.

·
Registered
212 Posts
yeah, I saw that over on LXF. Actually, when i said deep dish, I meant a deep dish version of their original grille, with the horizontal bars. I agree, the styling of the original grip is much better than the open mesh.

like have the bars in back or just dont have them came all the way out?

·
Registered
776 Posts
im thinking have the bars the same depth they are currently, but just have them set back in the dish, so they are to the back. would look awesome.

·
Registered
212 Posts
im thinking have the bars the same depth they are currently, but just have them set back in the dish, so they are to the back. would look awesome.

Is this what your talking about?

Check with Big Daddy J 300. One of his friends made it.

·
Banned
1,439 Posts
It's me! My wife and I owned a car dealership for a few years and thus the name "Taylor Motorsports." Grip dropped the price on their stainless top about 6 months or so ago and I grabbed one! I had mine polished before installing it. The fit is incredible and it is one of my favorite mods. Here are some older pics (the grill is now Grip too)... :fing02:

Hi..
I'm thinking to get this roof top.
Question ! Is it easy take care?

·
Registered
955 Posts
Where can you get the emblems?

Either a Chrysler one or a custom one.
you can get a chrysler one from autotrucktoys.com or ebay. you can get a custom one from billettechnology.com, and they have chrysler ones there too...

81 - 91 of 91 Posts