Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Ouch the price of the Startech one isn't for the faint hearted is it !

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
On the grip site ,900€ . I should have said Startech looking one

·
Premium Member
13,325 Posts
thats not for the grille - that IS Startech..... the price is for the Grip front bumper. That particular car belongs to a German member of the forum. I think its one of the nicest looking 'C's I've seen

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
thats not for the grille - that IS Startech..... the price is for the Grip front bumper. That particular car belongs to a German member of the forum. I think its one of the nicest looking 'C's I've seen

You're not wrong there, that's nice

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Has anyone bought from here at all, He won't accept any payment other than bank transfer, No paypal or credit or debit cards, He says the fees are to high for him to accept :thumbsdow
Never done a bank transfer but have found that it will cost me an extra £20 from my greedy bank :thumbsdow, What do you guys think :rolleyes:, He has even told me to send the money registered in a letter :scared:
Have tried contacting Grip in the US again, Hope they answer me this time.

·
Premium Member
13,325 Posts
hmmm...... no guarantee there! the weird thing is, you can set Paypal to pay the fee for him. I wouldnt bank transfer to Kraftwerk - so they COD'd it - that was a nightmare!

theres a couple of firms that do Grip ready colour matched to your car's from USA if youre interested?

http://www.300fx.com/inc/sdetail/20465

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hmmm...... no guarantee there! the weird thing is, you can set Paypal to pay the fee for him. I wouldnt bank transfer to Kraftwerk - so they COD'd it - that was a nightmare!

theres a couple of firms that do Grip ready colour matched to your car's from USA if youre interested?

2005-2010 Chrysler 300 300C GRIP Painted ABS Grille w/Mesh
Thanks KB, Looking at a chrome one, Have just had an answer from Grip so looking in to it as you are reading this.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks KB, Looking at a chrome one, Have just had an answer from Grip so looking in to it as you are reading this.
What did they say? Whats the total to UK? I'm form Ukraine, but my parents live in UK. Really want the chrome one.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will let you know, Not sure on total price yet but the exchange rate at the time brought it to around £160 + whatever the credit card charge for changing GBP to USD, Then of course there is the dreaded import duty that is going to sting a bit but it should still be cheaper than getting the one from Germany.
Will keep you informed.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Went and got the grill from Parcel Force today as I have been tracking it online, You will normally have to wait for a letter saying it is ready for delivery once you pay the import duty.
I could have paid it when I phoned them but opted for picking it up myself rather than waiting in all day while Parcel Force spend the day throwing it around the back of the van, The amount of broken items I have had from them in the past is unbelievable.

The grill from Germany would have cost me £248 including all the charges, All I have to pay now getting it via the states is whatever the sis-in-laws credit card charge for initial payment from £ to $, So far it has come in at just under £185.
Grill; $195
Handling; $60 = $255 = £158 or there about.
Import duty; £25:18 (Not as much as I thought it would be).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts