Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris and I were talking, and have had many many requests for a deep style grille.

We thought about something similar to this....good? bad? :196:

·
Registered
776 Posts
you know i was just thinking this the other day. I love the look of a deep dish grille, but honestly im not in love with the huge expanse of mesh.

How about just making a deep version of your current grille. Make the horizontal slats inset a little from the outer edge, and just make it...well, DEEEEPER!

Id buy one :fing02:

·
Registered
859 Posts
How about just making a deep version of your current grille. Make the horizontal slats inset a little from the outer edge, and just make it...well, DEEEEPER!

Id buy one
x2 On this as well.

I like your grill as is with the horizontal bars, and making them inset would
look really great!!

Jim

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm not feel'n the bottom part of the grille.

I think if you make the bottom smaller, it would look much better.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts

Id buy one :fing02:
I like that idea. I've been looking to do something different with my grill and thought about a Tommy Z grille, but the idea of waiting half a year for one does not sit right with me.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I like it....IMO you want something different and this is definitely that. If you do away with the bottom then you have another TZ clone.

·
Registered
899 Posts
The bottom needs to be smaller, but it's a sick design. I can't wait to see it put together, I just purchased my GRIP grille, now I might have to get another!!!

·
Registered
979 Posts
bottom is hideous it looks like teeth or something keep it clean take the existing grip grille chrome or painted remove horizontal bars add clips on back sell with grip mesh done deal! Grip makes some extra dinero..

·
Registered
979 Posts
one thing grip should make is those projector fog lights on your picture pretty untapped market that no one wants to touch with our cars!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
I say do it. I would like to see some deeper dish grilles like you have in the photo. I like the elite 22 one but not the price. If you can make something similar in depth and add subtle touches and resonable price, put me on the list ! Like someone here said if you make it plain it would just be another tz ,vip type grill

·
Registered
57 Posts
everything looks great besides the teeth looking things on the bottom. i prefer all chrome including the mesh.

around how much will this cost?

·
Registered
916 Posts
I like the overall design, just think the bottom needs to be a little smaller or decrease the angle a bit.

·
Registered
113 Posts
i have a grip grill and i freaking love it i have no complaints about it....Ever hear that saying IF ITS NOT BROKE DON'T FIX IT! i think the orginal style grille makes the car look so much more classier in my opioion

1 - 20 of 21 Posts