Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pics if the grip grill in chrome installed??? i know a lot of people go with color matched....just trying to compare both...thanks!

·
Registered
848 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Does anyone have pics if the grip grill in chrome installed??? i know a lot of people go with color matched....just trying to compare both...thanks!
I posted the pic I had in the Grip Tuning section:
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/gr...-grille-installed-300-touring.html#post716738

Here you go, this is the only photo I have at the moment. I have a few more on my thumb drive, but one of my buddies has it. When I get that, I'll post the others I have.

It hasn't been on the car a week yet. Hope this helps...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bradk, who did the black chrome finish for you? And if you don't mind, how much did it cost you?
I took a chance and got a shop to do that cosmic chroming technique. They can do any colour you want. It looks pretty good, but I'm not sure how durable it's going to be. I'm afraid one rock chip might leave a mark. We'll see how it goes. It might just be something you might want to consider for a show car, not your everyday car. As for price, it cost me 200 CAD.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts