Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering which mesh did you guys attach to the back of your grip grilles. I have been waiting for over 3 weeks for a grille with mesh attached that was supposed to have been shipped alreay but still no tracking number can be provided and have not yet billed my card:pat: . I am thinking i may have to cancel the order with the company and go it myself :twak: .

·
Registered
335 Posts
I went with the smallest mesh available. And thats unusual for them, I got my stuff right away. Make a phone call, they are pretty responsive and helpful over there.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
If you don't mind me asking, who did you order it from?
I placed an order through C3motorsports. I am about to call again to see if there is any info, and if not i am just gonna cancel and order it through you guys.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
I would not order it with mesh if it costs extra. I just did mine and it was so easy a cave man could do it. I mean REAL easy.

Pics.

·
Registered
916 Posts
I would not order it with mesh if it costs extra. I just did mine and it was so easy a cave man could do it. I mean REAL easy.

Pics.

Moose is that stuco wire, from Home Depot? Not making fun, serious ?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Pics.

Cool.. thanks for the pics.. supposedly it has been shipped out a week ago but i haven`t seen it nor have been charged for it :pat: when will this end.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
I may have to call Bill over at C/3 to make sure things are on the up and up. I know many have dealt with him and not had a problem. If you still have issues let me know.

The mesh is beyond easy to install. You trim it out, and attach it to the grille with the clips provided. Easy as cake.

:)

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I may have to call Bill over at C/3 to make sure things are on the up and up. I know many have dealt with him and not had a problem. If you still have issues let me know.

The mesh is beyond easy to install. You trim it out, and attach it to the grille with the clips provided. Easy as cake.

:)
I hear that man. I am actually dealing with Tim since Bill is out of town... we will see.. hopefully i can get atleast a tracking # by today because we have meet here in panama city on saturday that i wanted to have it for.. didn`t think it would take a month :twak: . I went thru these guys because of all the good reviews... just my luck :pat:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts