Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The new GRIP Tuning Woven Stainless Steel Mesh is now available.

The part number is GT5-6091A. Our costs increased, so MSRP is $119.95, BUT since we mentioned a different price first, we are honoring
that price at $99.95 until Sept 18th 2008 (1 month). Shipping is $10.00 in the lower 48 states.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/msrugis/IMG_0022.jpg]/img][/URL]
[URL="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/msrugis/DSCF0511.jpg"][img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/msrugis/DSCF0511.jpg

^installed on a GRIP GRILLE

Now available and ready to ship, makes a great addition to our Chrome Grille (GT6-7001 ABC) or the Unpainted grille (GT6-7001A).

1-800-435-1197 for more details!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Will this mesh work with a 2008 300C with the Adaptive Cruise Control? If so is there any installation dealer in So. CA? I left a mssage on your 800 number. Regards, Bob.

·
Banned
651 Posts
post pix of the mesh on a black painted grille
ive been waiting for this mesh to come out!

·
Registered
668 Posts
I want a grip tuning grille very bad, but it seems that you don't want to do business with me :dead1: I'm an international customer and wanted your grille but it seems that there's no way to buy it and ship it to my country !!! this is really bad :dead1:

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want a grip tuning grille very bad, but it seems that you don't want to do business with me :dead1: I'm an international customer and wanted your grille but it seems that there's no way to buy it and ship it to my country !!! this is really bad :dead1:
We have shipped to that area of the globe before, what has the problem been?

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will this mesh work with a 2008 300C with the Adaptive Cruise Control? If so is there any installation dealer in So. CA? I left a mssage on your 800 number. Regards, Bob.
Hi Bob, got your message. We haven't been able to test it with the ACC yet....:pat:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Hi Bob, got your message. We haven't been able to test it with the ACC yet....:pat:
Hi. OK. Thanks. Please let me know when you do get the answer. Do you have anyone in the Los Angeles area to stock and install them? Best regards, Bob.

·
Registered
668 Posts
We have shipped to that area of the globe before, what has the problem been?
Yeah I saw a lucky guy from Kuwit with your grille ... Actually I can't choose my country when checking-out from your website :dead1: Can you please help me with this order .... pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssse :biggrin: I want an unpainted grille with this new mesh ?!

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
if you PM me all your information, I can process the order that way. I'll look into the country code. Give me an hour or so....

Actually we can't take international orders over the web because we have to manually calculate shipping costs. I need your full shipping address to accurately quote shipping. Send it to me in a PM. I'd guess it'll be about $75.00USD.

Thanks!

·
Registered
668 Posts
PM Sent ... Thanks for following up this issue

1 - 13 of 13 Posts