Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any one have info and pics of the GRIP Tuning full urethane bodykit (front & rear bumper, and rocker extensions) I saw a pic of the bodykit a few months ago on the forum but cant find it now. so any info would help.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow! Sweet kit but $2,795.00?????? And paint/mesh sold separately!

I bought a '76 Camaro for a grand less than that and it had a fine running engine!

To me, this is like paying $200 for a carton of cigarettes. Way too expensive for what you're getting but if you really gotta have it.......

·
Registered
29 Posts
Soju Lizard said:
Wow! Sweet kit but $2,795.00?????? And paint/mesh sold separately!

I bought a '76 Camaro for a grand less than that and it had a fine running engine!

To me, this is like paying $200 for a carton of cigarettes. Way too expensive for what you're getting but if you really gotta have it.......

lol

·
Registered
331 Posts
Niceeee$$$$$$ Can't deny how great it looks. How about the same kit with the exhaust exiting the side panel, vis a vis the viper? Not good on a 4 door, but hot looking.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Dope kit, pricey but nice, i guess only those with money to toss out are going to be getting this one....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts