Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right, get one before they are gone. We only made a certain amount, and when they are gone, they are gone for good! High Quality Stainless Steel roof applique for the 300c/300. Available for regular roof, and ones with factory sunroofs. This is an inventory blowout sale. 50% off. These puppies were originally over $1000, then $600, now $299. This is a final price reduction. Once they are gone, we are not producing anymore. Own a piece of 300c HISTORY!

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
how hard to install? If I need to remove it am I looking at paint or any kind of damage? any long term problems? can I get a shipping estimate?

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
its goin on 3 weeks...can I get a response?

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry about that!
Shipping is about 99 to a residential address, and 65 to a business. It installs with 3M tape. It will not damage the original roof of the car. I'm not sure what would happen to the SS roof overlay when removed. You'd probably need a heat gun to soften the tape a bit to get the roof off without distorting it. No guarantee, but I've seen people put them on, and remove them with absolutely no damage to the original roof.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
I see a pic up there of an an inferno red. any other pics? im not really sure if ill like the look and $400 is a good bit to risk for something like this.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see a pic up there of an an inferno red. any other pics? im not really sure if ill like the look and $400 is a good bit to risk for something like this.
Have you tried searching the forums, or looking on our website? TaylorMade has a polished one on his car.

Other than that, most of the vehicles with that roof are black from what I know.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jerad, we have a retail location in Columbus. You could pick it up there, and avoid the shipping cost. $299 would be the price then, not $399

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Jerad, we have a retail location in Columbus. You could pick it up there, and avoid the shipping cost. $299 would be the price then, not $399
do you do installs in columbus? if not my concern is fitting it in my car

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Try Auto Additions in Westerville.
6001 Westerville Rd., Westerville, OH‎ - (614) 898-5142‎
autoadditions.net

They are a GRIP Dealer. They can get the roof in for you. You will have to pay $65 shipping though. They can install if you want. Not sure what they charge for the install.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Try Auto Additions in Westerville.
6001 Westerville Rd., Westerville, OH‎ - (614) 898-5142‎
autoadditions.net

They are a GRIP Dealer. They can get the roof in for you. You will have to pay $65 shipping though. They can install if you want. Not sure what they charge for the install.
I just moved here in Dec so dont have any friends with a truck...or friends at all for that matter. that dealer is only 4 miles away so ill contact them next week. thanks for the help

·
Registered
772 Posts
is this still going? what would shipping be to eastcoast of australia? and is the installation a simple matter of just peeling off the protector on the double sided tape and sticking the steeleroof to the cars roof?

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
is this still going? what would shipping be to eastcoast of australia? and is the installation a simple matter of just peeling off the protector on the double sided tape and sticking the steeleroof to the cars roof?
Yes, double sided tape, and some urethane. If you PM me your full address, I can get you a shipping quote to Australia! Yes, price is still going on, until all the roofs are gone that is!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts