Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like probably alot of you on here lowering your car is something you debated over and over. I have lowered everything I have owned and the 300c was the same. I debated which spring and finally went with the Ground Force. I like the fact that they are 1.3 front and 1.6 rear to get rid of the rake a little. I am extremely pleased with them in every way, rides very close to factory with a smooth, and not at all harsh ride. The best part is the stance, gap is the same all around and looks lower than a 1.6 Prokit that lives around me, I love them and for the extra 70 bucks over the prokit, well worth it. Just thought I would post this because I tried to find someone to ask questions before I bought and found no one. Will post pics in a couple of days.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like I said at the end of my post, will put up pics. in a few days, but thanks for the reminder

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes the eibach, i will get pics up by tomorrow, i don't have any and it has been raining here for like 3 days now. I will get them up by tomorrow. Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Like I said at the end of my post, will put up pics. in a few days, but thanks for the reminder

Hey guys, I'm going to post a photo of my 1 million dollar lottery ticket! Just wait a few more days and I'll post it, okay?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Good one Moose.........

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good to hear about the winning lottery ticket, and would love to see the pics of Kennedy assassination, every pic I try to upload says failed.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts