Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

We're added again, the summer is heating up and so are our deals. We would like your input as to the next Group Buy we're going to offer 300cforums.com members.

Let us here what you want and we can go from there. What ever gets the most pub we'll try to put something together this coming week.

Talk to you all soon,

John

·
Registered
668 Posts
I would like to see Kook Headers for a 5.7L with all the other parts, gaskets, collectors, etc. for a group and if you can send them to a FPO AP address via USPS priority mail with insurance. :)

·
Registered
633 Posts
Kook LT`s would be nice :) I could go for that as well

·
Registered
916 Posts
High Flo Cats for a 5.7.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Corsa (SRT)

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Kooks long tubes for the 5.7 would be awesome. Then the next GB can be for the corsa (with x-pipe) ;)

·
Registered
633 Posts
So when is the group buy for LT headers :)

·
Registered
668 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
All I want for Christmas is a set of long tube headers for my 300c 5.7 Hemi!

·
Registered
683 Posts
don't forget to have something for us SRT guys. I like the dynatech long tubes with high flow cats and a jet hot ceramic coat.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It looks like there's interest in Corsa (5.7L and 6.1L) and LT headers (Kooks). Has anyone heard about the LT's that are about to come out from Borla? From what I've heard from other dealers is that they're going to be awesome......

Let me know what you guys think...

John

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We can definitely do a Corsa GB. Would there be any interest in throwing the Borla systems (all engine sizes) in as well?

Hey AlexDestructive....you'd probably be able to pick your system up....:)

Talk to you all soon,

John

·
Registered
16 Posts
What about a GB for the AFE stage II CAI. You probably already have done this but I'm a Newb so forgive me. This will definately be my next purchase.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If we see a big interest in this item we'll definitely do a GB on it. Regardless, we can send you over a quote (just need your state and zip) since we haven't seen much action on that item in a while.

Talk to you soon,

John

What about a GB for the AFE stage II CAI. You probably already have done this but I'm a Newb so forgive me. This will definately be my next purchase.

·
Registered
175 Posts
There seems to be a significant amount of interest in the Corsa exhaust, but can you get the Mopar version?

I would be very interested in a group buy for the Mopar exhaust and cold air intake for the SRT8.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts