Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Maybe a package deal on the NAV screen mod, and the dvd player? And I guess we shouldn't forget the FM-Modulator as well.... I need to get to the garage and make a sirius workaround..... Or that VES tab on the nav system..

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HaTaX said:
Maybe a package deal on the NAV screen mod, and the dvd player? And I guess we shouldn't forget the FM-Modulator as well.... I need to get to the garage and make a sirius workaround..... Or that VES tab on the nav system..
Thats a great idea we were thinking of two group buys one for people who want a complete system with the new navigation antenna with the naviplus conversion with the fm modulator and the dvd complete package. And another for people who already have the navigation we would do the mod and provide all the other stuff in a package. We could give you good prices on the equipment and waranty on everything as opposed to buying it on ebay as is.

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
NaviPlus said:
Thats a great idea we were thinking of two group buys one for people who want a complete system with the new navigation antenna with the naviplus conversion with the fm modulator and the dvd complete package. And another for people who already have the navigation we would do the mod and provide all the other stuff in a package. We could give you good prices on the equipment and waranty on everything as opposed to buying it on ebay as is.
If you guys had a "core" program I am in for sure...

·
Registered
32 Posts
O.K. nice headrest monitors. But answer this . . . if the seat is certified for its weight (due to the air bag sensors that are imbeded in its structure), how do you calibrate/re-certify the seat for the added weight of the monitors iin order to maintain proper air bag deployment response time? Wouldn't this be altering the federal safety standards for airbags? Didn't West Coast Custome get in trouble for this?

And, How much heat does this system produce? If I get in a collision and my head is forced into the headrest, will I hit the sub-structure for the monitor and injue myself?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Well I would say what I always say, if your going to play you gotta pay...any modification that is not sold by or certified by mopar/chrysler you pretty much take your own risk.

·
Registered
609 Posts
nav plus please put up some prices because the system if you already have the nav is interesting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts