Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just getting an idea of the interest level for a Group Buy possibility on all of the products we offer. My thoughts were to have a breakdown of discounts showing the required participation levels. I have done this on other forums for other vehicle platforms and have had success. It requires that all participants be patient and wait until the Group Buy ends prior to manufacturing the product but can lead to some significant savings. I plan on offering all the interior leather goodies, under the hood stuff, as well as the "deep-dish" grills and body parts. Please post in this thread what products you would be interested in.

Regards,
James DeCuir
www.22elite.com

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I'm interested in all your products, but price & budget will dictate what goes on first!
Santa Clause is coming to town guys.
Thanks for thinking of us. :banana:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
that sounds like a great idea james. i too have been thinkin about ordering the leather center armrest and seat skins. as well as the deepdish grille with centerbar.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Talked to you last week about this product

Stainless center cover, ribs for the shroud and the pair of HEMI letters in Stainless Steel

Thanks

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Bright Silver Deep Dish with Horizontal Billet.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
james.....i think there is going to be alot of interest in the deepdish grilles from what i can tell.
since they are all one-off custom jobs, i understand its going to take some time, but if this GB results in significant savings (as the grilles can get pretty pricey, but worth every penny to me) it would be worth the wait.
personally id be interested in a black deep dish w/centerbar and chrome chrysler wings, with verticle billet behind it. i think you quoted me $1200 or so for this, how much would you anticipate a group buy would save?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Possibly up to 30% savings depending on participation. I'll announce something in the next few days.

lennoxavesosa said:
james.....i think there is going to be alot of interest in the deepdish grilles from what i can tell.
since they are all one-off custom jobs, i understand its going to take some time, but if this GB results in significant savings (as the grilles can get pretty pricey, but worth every penny to me) it would be worth the wait.
personally id be interested in a black deep dish w/centerbar and chrome chrysler wings, with verticle billet behind it. i think you quoted me $1200 or so for this, how much would you anticipate a group buy would save?

·
Registered
859 Posts
I would be interested in the center leather console cover. They look really nice.

James, can you get your hands on the different colored stick on lettering
for the engine shroud? I have seen a few places that sell the chrome ones,
but I was looking for red letters for my engine shroud. One place had them
and looked really nice, but they were quite expensive. If you could get them
for a lower price, you could count me in on that too.

Jim

·
Registered
259 Posts
I would be interested in the VIP rear roof wing, center console and seat skins..

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
aspendog said:
Just getting an idea of the interest level for a Group Buy possibility on all of the products we offer. My thoughts were to have a breakdown of discounts showing the required participation levels. I have done this on other forums for other vehicle platforms and have had success. It requires that all participants be patient and wait until the Group Buy ends prior to manufacturing the product but can lead to some significant savings. I plan on offering all the interior leather goodies, under the hood stuff, as well as the "deep-dish" grills and body parts. Please post in this thread what products you would be interested in.

Regards,
James DeCuir
www.22elite.com
Padded center console...PM sent. :wink1:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts