Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Group Buy on Cams

2 WEEKS ONLY

The normal cost for over a year and a half has been 475.00 for our cams. We are giving back to our customers and future customers this once in a life time chance any cam, I repeat any cam for 390.00 with a flat rate of 15.00 dollars for shipping.

All cams orders will be placed at the same time once the end of the 2 weeks is up. You will receive your orders with a turn around time of 4 weeks.

Road Warrior
Race Warrior
Track Warrior
Super Charge Warrior
Turbo Warrior
Custom Cams also included
NEW Cam Bolt included.

Attention 5.7L owners you will also need new lifters and springs. Our cams do not support MDS. If you want MDS stick with the stock. If you want power then add your name to this list. 6.1L owners is you want our pro series cam formerly known as the XL, we recommend buying stage II heads also.

Thanks for choosing PPP,
Jay

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One more week to go and the group buy will be ending.. Don't miss out on the great buy..

·
Registered
152 Posts
what cam could i use with stock heads and would it fit a AWD and do you have a clip of the idle cause i know there one video from PPP of a magnum with a cam and i love the sound but its a little too rough would it sound that aggressive or a little less aggressive and do you guys sell header for a AWD i wish i didnt send a email asking all this

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what cam could i use with stock heads and would it fit a AWD and do you have a clip of the idle cause i know there one video from PPP of a magnum with a cam and i love the sound but its a little too rough would it sound that aggressive or a little less aggressive and do you guys sell header for a AWD i wish i didnt send a email asking all this

I will get some info for you on the AWD set up and get back to you...

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GB on Cam Ends Today...

Get'em while they are hot Group Buy on Cams ends today.. For processing please PM me so I can take care of you...

Thanks for choosing PPP,
Jay

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One Last Chance

Okay you sleepers, You have one day to give me a call for cams...310-780-8178

All specs and styles are included, just as the original post was.... Hurry the clock is ticking

Thanks for choosing PPP,
Jay

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this Group Buy Has Ended

1 - 7 of 7 Posts