Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are doing a Group Buy on the REC Navigation radios.......

$1419.95(bezel sold separately)

The offer ends on 3-24-2006

Place your order on our web-site. The price will not reflect the GROUP BUY price but it will be adjusted. There is NO minimum but if we get 5 people to join we will include FREE SHIPPING as well.

Navigation Radio (REC) combines a 5.8-inch full-color display, AM/FM stereo, 6 disc CD/MP3 Player and Navigation System that utilizes DVD technology, all in one handy unit. This sophisticated, yet simple-to-use navigation system guides you to your precise destination through the use of Global Positioning System (GPS) satellite technology and an onboard computer. The system offers turn-by-turn route guidance with voice instruction, automatic re-route calculation, unique smart-spelling feature, extensivelistings for point of interests and enough memory to store 100 personal addresses. Unit includes a geographic DVD with routing directions for the entire mapped United States and parts of Canada. The radio features 12 AM, 12 FM, and 12 Sirius Satellite Radio pre-sets. This system is Sirius Satellite Radio capable and displays station names, song title and artist. To obtain Sirius Satellite Radio, a satellite receiver/antenna kit and subscription to the Sirius service is required.

People that are in:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Couple questions.. Will this unit just plug and play in my 06 300C. Will the steering wheel controls still function? Does it come with the antena and navigation discs? BTW- my car already has sirius.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
swerd said:
Couple questions.. Will this unit just plug and play in my 06 300C. Will the steering wheel controls still function? Does it come with the antena and navigation discs? BTW- my car already has sirius.
Plug and play all the way and includes everything to install(disc & antenna) except the bezel. The bezel is sold separately and varies depening on which 300 model you have.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
swerd said:
If this groups buy was only sooner buy like 8 months, I would of bought it.
Well I can answer most of your questions.
1-As for it being plug and play, yes it is. You take your current plug out of your existing radio and plug it in the Navigtation radio. Simple as that.
2-All your steering wheel controls will work as it normally did, but if you want to conrtol the navigation from your steering wheel, you need to ask the dealer to add that function for you. (Not really necessary but a cool function)
3-I believe the Navigation Disc comes with it, but im not aure about the antenna. Just wait for Wycoff to reply, he always does.
4-It doesnt matter if your car already has sirius. Just call sirius and switch over the ESN and your set.
Good Luck with it, and you will DEFF enjoy this upgrade.
O did I mention that its SO WORTH IT.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.