Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The manufacturer just contacted me and it is taking a little longer than expected to put together this large order. They promised to ship them to me by Monday. Which should get them to me by the middle of next week. I apologize for the delay but these things happen when you put a large order in. Thank you in advance for your patience.

If anyone is in a hurry and needs it sooner, let me know. I can have them dropship it to you but you will pay the standard price + shipping.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Thanks, as always, for your excellent customer service and follow-thru!!

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This will be the next to last update you get. The next notification you get from us will have a tracking number. The manufacturer shipped our order yesterday and we should have them on Monday or Tuesday. Your orders will be charged and billed over the next few days and should ship early next week. East Coasters should see them by the end of next week and everyone else should see them by early next week.

I know this has taken longer than even I expected so I am sure all of you are getting a little ancy too. I appreciate everyone being so patient.

Keep an eye on your email early next week for your tracking number.

Thanks again.

-Jeff

·
Registered
98 Posts
just got my email order confirmation, thanks Jeff, look forward to putting it on. :spam:

·
Registered
40 Posts
For those in on the group buy SRT-8 spoiler

wyckoffchryslerparts.com said:
The manufacturer just contacted me and it is taking a little longer than expected to put together this large order. They promised to ship them to me by Monday. Which should get them to me by the middle of next week. I apologize for the delay but these things happen when you put a large order in. Thank you in advance for your patience.

If anyone is in a hurry and needs it sooner, let me know. I can have them dropship it to you but you will pay the standard price + shipping.
I just installed my Spoiler. I got it today only because i live close by Wycoff. The installation was easy it took 15 mins to install. Very slight color difference, i expected that since my car is a 1 month old. Born on date: 5/3/05 Here's some picts. :banana:

Attachments

·
Banned
87 Posts
Glad to hear you like the spoiler but the fact that your car is a month old is no excuse for the paint not to match. I'm anxious to hear from the other members who receive their order and ask that we get their opinion of this item. It's one thing to get a good deal on an item but if it's not a great match to one's vehicle, it won't be worth the money saved. Please keep this thread going with updates as they are received and/or installed.

·
Registered
40 Posts
bigvrodder said:
Glad to hear you like the spoiler but the fact that your car is a month old is no excuse for the paint not to match. I'm anxious to hear from the other members who receive their order and ask that we get their opinion of this item. It's one thing to get a good deal on an item but if it's not a great match to one's vehicle, it won't be worth the money saved. Please keep this thread going with updates as they are received and/or installed.
Hard to show the color difference in the picts but it is a shade darker. I can see it more with my sun glasses on. Don't know why? :cool:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Getting mine.

Just got an e-mail from Jeff. Informed me that he'll be sending it out today with Next-day shipping. I'll be posting the pics as soon as I get it installed.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Has anyone else received their spoiler yet? Any color difference.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Got the tracking e-mail, but no spoiler yet.
\
About the color difference, if you can only see it with sunglasses on, then it is probably not a real color difference. If the glasses are polarized, it might just be a tiny difference in the paint reflection. Polarized glasses do funny things.

My 300C shows a pattern in the side windows that I usually get only in the front of back glass with polarized glasses. And the plastic silver bits on the steering wheel have discolorations through my sunglasses that are just not there otherwise.

·
Registered
101 Posts
color not right

Jeff,

Got the spoiler today (Monday 6-13) and the color is way off.

Magnesium pearl, but at least one-two full shades too dark.

Quality looks good, can't wait to get it on, but have sent you an e-mail asking instructions, I can wait for another one in the correct color.

Thanks for doing the group buy, I know they can be a hastle sometimes, especially on painted items.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Everyone needs to just hold onto their spoilers if they are the wrong color. I have to speak to the manufacturer and see how to handle this. So far it looks like the Vanilla and Magnesium are off. I would appreciate if people with other colors would chime in here and let me know if their colors match.

·
Registered
375 Posts
My UPS tracking # says delivery on Thurs - I have the Silver, and will chime in on arrival.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I just got mine in yesterday, the color match was pretty good (DLR) slightly darker than original but passable. The paint job was not as good, some swirl marks and orange peel on one end, unfortunately did not notice it until applied. One end of the spoiler did not adhere as well as the rest although I did strip the paint of wax and clean it with clay prior to putting the spoiler on. Overall pretty happy with the spoiler, the looks and construction is great, as was said earlier no instructions and the paint application seemed rushed (they could have buffed out swirls and you get orange peel from either bad prep or bad technique).

·
Registered
98 Posts
HEMMISSEY said:
HL can you post some pic's up of your spoiler? I would love to see it in DLR.. thanks
will try today, if not tomorrow.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Here are some pictures, car is a bit dirty but you get the general idea. Could not get a good picture of the orange peel and swirl marks but will try later.
:spam:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts