Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a way to introduce DC CarCare to the 300C forum, I would like to offer a special product that will enhance your driving experience, help protect a valuable part of your car and give you more chances to personalize your 300 (or other cars/trucks you own).

The Wheelskins steering wheel cover is the best genuine leather cover you can get other than something custom made by a leather shop. Cost is a fraction of a custom cover or a new steering wheel. I have Wheelskins on every vehicle I own, including my new 300C. Here is the wheel cover I put on my own car:

I have the Deep Jade interior and the Wheelskins Green is a little lighter, but in the same "family" of green color and works very well. We offer several other colors that will go well with other 300 interiors. Wheelskins offers standard sizes to fit most cars, and I am happy to custom cut a cover to fit virtually any steering wheel from go-karts to semi trucks. Here is a link to a size chart:

http://www.wheelskins.com/size2004.shtml

The correct size to order for the 300C is size C.

Here is a link to a site showing the 15 standard colors. We also offer free leather samples to make sure you get a good color match, just e-mail or call.

http://dccarcare.com/wscolors.html

Wheelskins come in solid colors, two-tone colors (Eurotone) and two-tone with a perforated look on the sides, top and bottom or all around (Europerf).

These covers stitch on in an hour or two and look great, feel great and last about as long as the factory leather.

Additionally on the 300C, I personally was not thrilled with the plastic portion at the top of the factory wheel. It reflected light into my eyes, and although nice, it did look fake. I also didn't like the change in texture when driving. The Wheelskin solves this problem for just a few dollars. Plus when I sell or trade my 300 in the future, I take off the Wheelskin and the factory wheel is still brand new underneath.

For the 300C group, I am offering a price that isn't available to anyone else. It is also a better overall price than I could find on a search of the internet the day I posted this.

Here is the deal:

Original solid color Wheelskin: Suggested retail: $44.95, My everyday discount price: $28.95, 300C group special price: $24.99

Eurotone Two-tone Wheelskin: Suggested retail: $49.95, My everyday discount price: $33.95, 300C group special price: $28.99

EuroPERF Two-tone with perforated look leather: Suggested Retail: $54.95, my everyday discount price: $38.95, 300C group special Price: $29.99.

Shipping is a low $5 for one item add $0.50 for each additional Wheelskins item on this special offer. If you combine a Wheelskin with other items, you can call us for exact shipping cost. Most orders are shipped the same day by USPS Priority Mail.

To get this price, use our on-line secure order system and in the COMMENTS section put in the code "WS300" I will see every order and adjust the price and shipping cost. Or call toll-free 877-444-5504 to order by phone. You can also send in a check or money order, instructions are on the web site.

NOTE: our shipping is $5.00, a full $4.50 LOWER than that on E-Bay, and our special offer price and shipping are lower than other stores that we researched. Be sure to check shipping cost when comparing item cost.

We back all our products with a money back guarantee with no time limit, just common sense. Check out our line of detailing products that are all top of the line from established companies. We sell at discount everyday and offer professional products and live advice. We are a business that has been around over 10 years providing quality and service. Please call if you have questions.

·
Banned
223 Posts
Do have have pics of the two tone ones ?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ndent,

Yes, but not specifically on the 300C. In my own case I ordered a two-tone version for my car but did not like the way the seams lined up with the spokes (you can't change the pattern of the seams with Wheelskins, sorry). I found I liked the solid color.

But you might like the two-tone. Check them out on my web site at:

http://dccarcare.com/wseuro.html

Also here are lots of pictures of Wheelskins that my customers have put on:

http://dccarcare.com/whlsknspictures.html

IF you want to order one, I will do one-re-do for free if you just don't like the colors or the way the seams line up. I will also send you actual leather samples to help you pick out the color you want.

Still have questions? please ask away or for a quicker response, just e-mail me directly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts