Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Cool, got an email yesterday from 22elite confirming my GB purchase. He even sent a picture of the exact item and color I am buying!

Can't wait to get it!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Outgoing email server is still down (yesterday too) If SBC Yahoo does not get it fixed today the 15 outgoing emails in my outbox will be sent via PM's but that would be a bit of work so I'll give it another day...

Goose said:
Whats going on with the Group Buy? I thought we where going to receive an email on 12/3?

Are we going to receive the items before Christmas?

Thanks.

·
Registered
88 Posts
aspendog said:
Outgoing email server is still down (yesterday too) If SBC Yahoo does not get it fixed today the 15 outgoing emails in my outbox will be sent via PM's but that would be a bit of work so I'll give it another day...

Just wondering.......... since the 1st e-mail telling me to pay the $25.00 deposit, I haven't received any e-mails nor any PM's..............

Audrey

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
You should have gotten an additional email last week. I'll check in the morning and get back to you.

James

Kewl 'Nilla Hemi said:
Just wondering.......... since the 1st e-mail telling me to pay the $25.00 deposit, I haven't received any e-mails nor any PM's..............

Audrey

·
Registered
854 Posts
aspendog said:
You should have gotten an additional email last week. I'll check in the morning and get back to you
James, please check on mine also. I haven't received any emails since the 11-30 deposit request (which I handled via phone call).

Thanks,
Frank

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
We handled it via phone, so I did not send one to you. Your order should ship this week.

James

frank29 said:
James, please check on mine also. I haven't received any emails since the 11-30 deposit request (which I handled via phone call).

Thanks,
Frank

·
Registered
854 Posts
aspendog said:
We handled it via phone, so I did not send one to you.....
It was nice talking to you on the phone a few minutes ago. You are correct: I told you to use that same card when the products ship.

I saw these posts about not getting a second email and I thought "wait a minute, I didn't get one either"....never thinking that it was for the payment we had already handled. As somebody a lot younger than me might say, my bad.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Goose:
That was a promotonial Group Buy that had 21 participants. Sorry but that was a one-time price.

BTW your GB deposit has been refunded per your request.

James DeCuir
www.22elite.com

Goose said:
Aspen, whats the deal on the head light covers for $265 painted that you previously posted?

Here is the link

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/95277-post2.html

I dont understand the $85 increase in price for a group buy? Arent GB supposed to be cheaper?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just installed mine, looks super sweet.

Kept the two tone look, and I'm glad. I'll post pics later.

Guess I'll find out next summer if I put enough adhesive on, huh?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts