1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GSM has developed a turn key "Big Top End" package for the 6.1 Hemi's

We have 2 package's,

Package A

This package is a set of ported & polished heads and a port matched intake that we take and Ceramic Coat for a additional heat barrier(avil in polished or black). we match this with a new set factory top end gasket set an we also include new head bolts.

Package B

This package is a set of ported & polished heads and a port matched intake that we take and Ceramic Coat for a additional heat barrier(avil in polished or black). We match this with a new set factory top end gasket set an we also include new head bolts. This kit is shipped with the Tuned long tube Kooks Headers that are s/s and also Cermanic coated with th ehigh flow ctas and mid pipes made to connect to any cat back as well as the stock factory exhaust.

This kit has been on the streets for a few weeks in testing and has "no check engine lights" and no adverse driveability. The increase in horse power and torque is very noticable and the car retains the stock look except fot the obvious coating or finish on the manifold.

peak performance gains

Dyno Testing was done on a 300c SRT8 with Kooks Header and Magnaflow exhaust and the engine temp was 204 to ensure accurate warm testing before and after

58.20 RWHP & 50.45 lbs of TQ peak with nice gains from start to big gains on the top end

Here is the link to our page on the web site with more picts and details and dyno sheets, we also supply a cfm flow chart with every set of heads showing before and after

http://www.gsmotorsports.com/Mercha...D&Product_Code=61HIPP&Category_Code=HMIENGHDS

Refundable Core Charge,

We have 10 sets of heads and intakes aviliable we ship the kits with a return UPS tracking # so alls you have to do is change out your current heads and intake put them in the shipping boxes and ups them back and we will refund the core charge.

Scott

GS Motorsports

·
Registered
183 Posts
Scott, I must be missing something here. From the dyno runs done and superimposed on the chart, it looks like the stock heads/manifold produce a lot more power and torque until engine RPM exceeds about 5300, and then the port/polished components begin to shine. Less area under the curve for 90% of the usable speed range is not an improvement for anything except all-out racing on an oval track. Please help me understand what the curves are showing, since I obviously don't get it. :01:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I think you are comparing the wrong curves...if you compare the red to blue, the chart shows huge gains from top to bottom both in torque and hp throughout the curve.

Nice package!

·
Registered
183 Posts
HEMI~C~ said:
I think you are comparing the wrong curves...if you compare the red to blue, the chart shows huge gains from top to bottom both in torque and hp throughout the curve.

Nice package!
Gotcha, and thanks!! That's exactly right! Red/red and blue/blue were stuck in my eyeball and it just didn't compute...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts