Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The all new billet aluminum 90mm Throttle Body being produced by Arrington Engines and sold by GS/Richwood is now available for purchase.

The Throttle Body is a CNC T-6061 billet aluminum body and is a replacement for the stock 80mm unit. Arrington states this throttle body adds 18 to 23 dyno proven horsepower over the stock unit. The unit retails for $1051.95 however GS/Richwood is selling them at SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING.

Arrington states, this part is scheduled to ship March 21st 2008. Shipping date by manufacturer is a high confidence target, but is not guaranteed. Tuning will be required and GS/Richwood will be tuning them on our family of 6.1, 392 and 426 engines to ensure this package is turn key. GS/Richwood has been told the unit flows 178 CFM over the stock throttle body, so accurate dyno testing and tuning will be a must. Arrington states that testing was conducted with a stock manifold with stock ports.

This unit will be a must on the on the I-Charger!!!!! For the record the I-Charger is designed to accept a 100mm throttle body!!

The current GS/Richwood CAI will match perfectly with simply adding a new silicone 90 degree adapter.

For special pricing and ordering email me at [email protected].

1 - 1 of 1 Posts