Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale---Brand new NEVER Installed or Used GSM Fan Mod and
ESP Delete Kit with 180 degree thermostat. $180 (new price, see below BUMP) shipped (or best offer)within the U.S.A. 48 states (not Alaska or Hawaii). I will ship out of the country at your expense.

Thanks

Tom

·
Registered
797 Posts
ESP Delete Kit with 180 degree thermostat. $200 shipped (or best offer)within the U.S.A. 48 states (not Alaska or Hawaii). I will ship out of the country at your expense.

Thanks

Tom

Any reason why you're selling?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ESP Delete Kit with 180 degree thermostat. $200 shipped (or best offer)within the U.S.A. 48 states (not Alaska or Hawaii). I will ship out of the country at your expense.

Thanks

Tom
BUMP for a new price of $180 shipped as per original post.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I am new to the SRT8 world, and am wondering WTF this thing does.
I know what the T-stat is, but what is the deal with the other thing?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Complete and total traction control delete . The dash switch only deletes some or most ......this is all . Great for the track so as not too retard throttle whatsoever . I have mine 1-1/2 years and love it . It's a good deal , Mike.

I am new to the SRT8 world, and am wondering WTF this thing does.
I know what the T-stat is, but what is the deal with the other thing?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Complete and total traction control delete . The dash switch only deletes some or most ......this is all . Great for the track so as not too retard throttle whatsoever . I have mine 1-1/2 years and love it . It's a good deal , Mike.
Apparently it's still available.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Still never answered the question.
Since it appears that your life can 't go on without my answer 2 weeks after the original post, here goes. I did not realize (before purchasing) that all SRT's have a 70% traction control delete when depressing the button for approximately 8 seconds. Anything more than that (which is what this GSM Mod gives...100% delete) in my opinion would be for racing (track, street) only,... in which I do not participate. So I felt it an unnecessary expense to have this unit installed if I was only going to use 1 of the functions. How's that?:twak: :twak:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Since it appears that your life can 't go on without my answer ...
Believe me, my life could've went without your answer. I thought it would be good to poll you since Fabes' original question went unanswered with an attitude. Glad we finally got one and you some of your money back....

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Tom, why did you sell it?...:biggrin: it was to tempting not to post. j/k

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Believe me, my life could've went without your answer. I thought it would be good to poll you since Fabes' original question went unanswered with an attitude. Glad we finally got one and you some of your money back....
Would you mind telling me where I SPECIFICALLY gave FABES and ONLY FABES an attitude??? I am a little confused. I may have given "SRT-Hardware" a little bit of an attitude if you want something to hang your hat on with my "What's your point" comment, but I couldn't figure out why someone would post a comment about giving an item away at a meet and greet as a door prize...as if it was a piece of shi**,...that someone (myself) was trying to sell. You must post my supposed "attitude" comment directly against FABES. I'll give you the unanswered part (although that has just been settled eventhough this thread has been dead for a few weeks).

·
Registered
2,070 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
We have questions......WE NEED ANSWERS !!! Will....lets get the villagers and flaming pitchforks ready .....Tom's a big boy....we're gonna need help....Mnnnnkay.....:twak: -anonomous

Tom, why did you sell it?...:biggrin: it was to tempting not to post. j/k

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Is this still 4 sale ?? :joke: . You may wan't to ask the Mods to close this bad boy Tom ......as it is sold......they'll close it and everybody can go share a soda-pop and resume reading war and peace .

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
25 Replies
8 Participants
bigmike32172
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing