Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The more I drive my car with this mod, the more I am amazed at the difference. Even with the car's 3-way ESP switch fully off it doesn't compare to having this baby installed.
I have to be very careful driving now. The car can get sideways real fast and smoke the tires all the way through 1st and into second. :burnout:
It even shifts much better from 1st to 2nd at WOT (although there is still a slight hesitation) and the slight hesitation I had from 2nd to 3rd at WOT is totally gone.
I've read some of the reviews about this mod over the past few months and even talked to some people who have installed it, but my actual impression of of this mod far exceded my expectations.
I don't know if any of you SRT8 bubbas are sitting on the fence about getting this, but I am glad I got off and finally ordered it.
I don't think I will allways be driving around with my ESP disabled (takes alot of concentration and self-control), but I like having the option to just reaching down, flicking the switch, and smoking on down the road.

Thanks GSM. :fing02:

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Hi Roy,

Thanks for the post, there has been a lot of confusion on this mod for sure....but the real world results are very welcome

Thank you,

Scott

GS Motorsports

·
Registered
158 Posts
Scott,what if we got an earlier build without the 3 way switch,...which mod do u have,and is it the same for the later build mod.,or different?...does it have the same results?Thanks

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have had this mod for about a month now and it rocks. Screw holding down the ESP for 5 secs (even then it doesnt disable it fully), I just flick the switch and its fully off. It just turns into a different animal.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stang said:
Scott,what if we got an earlier build without the 3 way switch,...which mod do u have,and is it the same for the later build mod.,or different?...does it have the same results?Thanks
GSM offers two versions. One for the earlier models (2-way ESP switch) and later models like mine (3-way ESP switch). So your'e covered stang.

·
Registered
2 Posts
GSM said:
I would say 30 min to 1 hr

Scott
How much is it ? I didn't see it on the website.

·
Registered
209 Posts
twinvipers said:
How much is it ? I didn't see it on the website.
I think it's $199.

Welcome aboard. I missed your opening thread. Good luck with the new car and NIIIIIICE stable.

Dan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dan SS2471 said:
I think it's $199.

Welcome aboard. I missed your opening thread. Good luck with the new car and NIIIIIICE stable.

Dan
Thanks Dan...

·
Registered
625 Posts
GSM Torque Mod

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one enjoying the hell out of my GSM Torque Mod. I keep it on at all times. I light up the tires at will, on a daily basis. The difference in shifting in manual mode is AWESOME!

Thanks Scott & John!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Any one have the link to the fan mod, I can't find it on their site? (6.1)

Thanks Frank

·
Registered
1,418 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
SMKN300 said:
Thanks Meister, I'm off to spend money......:pat:
...money well spent, SMKN300. ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had trouble finding it as well.

It also won't let me buy over their website...:pat: Something about shipping costs?

I'll have to call it in.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hogan said:
I had trouble finding it as well.

It also won't let me buy over their website...:pat: Something about shipping costs?

I'll have to call it in.
I had the same problem. The website does NOT work.:sigh:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
SRTEight said:
I had the same problem. The website does NOT work.:sigh:
The website, in general, works, SRTEight. Try another browser (and see note 2, below). :)

Here is some contact info that should make the process of getting info/placing an order easier for all:

GSMotorsports, Inc.
1251 Beach Blvd. Unit B
La Habra, CA 90631

Scott Quarenta, Owner
310-365-2607 cell
[email protected]

Order Line: 888-GSM-HEMI

Fax: 562-947-3722

Shop Phone : 562-947-0753
(John B is chief wrench/engineer)

Brian Officer - Sales
[email protected]

Chase Tanner - Internet Sales
[email protected]

John B - Tech Support
[email protected]

Web page notes:

1. The link to the GSM ESP/Torque Management/Fan Modification is currently directly below the Kooks Custom Headers logo, in light gray print. Some other interesting goodies there as well.

2. Some of the Web site's features are presently inop (Search, for example). But the site as a whole is functional. So if you're having problems with one browser, use another.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts