Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen some photos of 300C's with GTS headlight covers. But I have not been able to locate them for sale anywhere. Anyone know where to find them?

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Yup,
I have something similar as you can see, and it does take light output.
Ive gotta upgrade to Hoen bulbs to give a little more light, but I use my fog lights also so its not that bad.

JeDiHemi said:
the only covers i've seen were part of one of the kits http://www.autotrucktoys.com/300/Chrysler-300-Body-Kits-C2154.aspx for sale with the 300c, and they take way too much away from the headlights... there are some custom tail light packages i've seen, but that's about it... i'm sure u want it to look like this:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Answered my own question...called GTS...they aren't released yet, expected release is mid-late December 2005.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Just to let you know, ebay had a tint film for the headlights and you can cut it to how u want or leave as is and just place it on top.
Prob alot cheaper, and u can have it before Christmas :knockedou

Bagged said:
I likey, Do they have for the touring

·
Banned
72 Posts
the tailight covers are much cooler, aka removable tinted tails.

luke

·
Registered
823 Posts
I bought some Lamin-x blue covers to put on the car.

They looky like this:

Much cooler than those GTS things IMHO.

·
Registered
677 Posts
teahead said:

They looky like this:

And sadly much more illegal. Having any sort of blue light on your vehicle is almost an instant pullover in CA. The GTS covers are pretty bad with the cops also, but with blue you're just asking for it. Blue light represent police and emergency vehicles federally I believe.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
teahead said:

They looky like this:

Hey teahead,
Would you happen to have more pics of that car.
I was thinkin about putting the body spears on my car but I wanted to see what it looked like on a silver 300c.

·
Registered
823 Posts
rogue said:
And sadly much more illegal. Having any sort of blue light on your vehicle is almost an instant pullover in CA. The GTS covers are pretty bad with the cops also, but with blue you're just asking for it. Blue light represent police and emergency vehicles federally I believe.

It's not a blue light. It's a blue cover. Here's from lamin-x's website:

Blue
Excellent light protection to produce the "HID" High Intensity Discharge optics effect. Looks bright blue on the lens when unlit, but when lit with a halogen bulb it emits a perfect white light. A truly amazing effect and does not affect bulb longevity!
Adhesive backed for easy and very forgiving application to any surface. Whether flat or with compound curves. All that and the traditional lens protection that all our films provide. Keep your lenses looking new for years and years. A very unique, stylish product with great function. Handles up to 300-degree temps 17 mils thick.

·
Banned
5,678 Posts
Sick Head Light Covers

rogue said:
I REALLY LIKE THE BLUE HEAD LIGHT COVERS DO THEY MAKE THEM FOR THE 300. I HAVE THE BLUE 3OO. PLEASE P.M. ME BACK IF YOU HAVE THE ANSWER. THANKS A MILLION!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts