Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The girl is back... would the real Ms. Tasty please stand up... LOL.
Got my net connection back up and going, long story... ready to feed the people at the phone company a poison apple... anyway.... I have returned... please leave your gifts at the door and proceed with shameless adoration…. Massaging the toes is always a favorite… unless your going out to wash the car in your skivvies, that’s always fun to watch too… LOL.
Anyway, the one and only Cynthia is back, and ready to roll…. Heels n wheels baby, bring em on….

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Humm, your absence was definately noticed. Shame on you Cynthia. Not to worry though, no one lately has been need of pushing down the stairs like the slinky's they truely are!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Welcome back, and load the bouvia (sp?)... or is that boostia... LOL

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
am i the only one who doesnt know who she is? :(
In a word...YES...haha. For that you get thrown down the stairs by her I imagine.

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
so.... lets get a lil introduction...
Read her sig. It's hillarious and should tell you her mindset. It's refreshing to say the least. Just don't pull a JRod or it's down the stairs you'll go...haha.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
In a word...YES...haha. For that you get thrown down the stairs by her I imagine.

Bernie
Slink-y! Slink-y! Slink-y!

Welcome back, Cynthia! Was just wondering about you over the weekend. Please let me know your favorite massage oil, though know I do specialize in the entire foot, not just the toes. On one occasion, I even painted a toenail or two for agreeable compensation. Trust me, you do NOT want to see me in my skivvies, even washing your car!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea... thanks for the warm welcome back guys.... I am up supper early today, had to take my princess in to the shop, doesn't it figure... I get back on here and get plagued by the CEL :irked:... luckily I have a few tech friends at the stealership who diagnosed it for me and it turns out to be the crappy oil pressure sensor...

As for an intro if ya missed it the first time I'll play again, since I haven't been here in a while, at least it feels like that, damn I missed you guys...
(Don't get all mushy...)

Who: Cynthia
Where: Dallas, TX- USA
When: um... about 31 yrs ago...

Other Info...

Ethnicity: Latina, yup Ima beaner, LOL

Work: Independent Lady...Stylist/Esthetician

Style: Laid back, not to prissy, not a label whore...
but I love my shoes, LOL

Status: Single, don't do the on-line dating crap so don't try...

Hobbies: Audiophile (big time music junkie), running, hair/skin/makeup
(heeheee), this crazy forum, my car...of course, and throwing
useless or annoying people down the stairs... also currently
working on a line of poison apples for stupid people, LOL

Vehicles: currently.... '05 300c, '71 VW bug

300 Mods:
Massaging seats, 20% metalized reflective tint, 22" Verde Helix wheels, custom real wood accents interior, pink and purple led kits under carriage, Alteza Led tail lights-chrome, chrome pillars/mirrors/door handles, de-molded, and seriously modified stereo system...

anything else just ask...
Oh yeah, I bite, it's in the sig, you've been warned.... LOL

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Yea... thanks for the warm welcome back guys.... I am up supper early today, had to take my princess in to the shop, doesn't it figure... I get back on here and get plagued by the CEL :irked:... luckily I have a few tech friends at the stealership who diagnosed it for me and it turns out to be the crappy oil pressure sensor...
Hey Cynthia, don't know if this is the CEL you were throwing (P0520), but you might want to have a look at this thread - http://www.300cforums.com/forums/pr...essure-sensor-switch-circuit-malfunction.html.

Make sure they use the new design one. Post #13 has the new part number.

Bernie

·
Registered
771 Posts
Hola Cynthia, mi esposa es latina and 5', lo peqeno es hermoso! Me, I'm gringo( Southern White boy) :biggrin:

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Hola Cynthia, mi esposa es latina and 5', lo peqeno es hermoso! Me, I'm gringo( Southern White boy) :biggrin:
Haha, no idea what you said, but she's got them poison apples now.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Cyn, good to have you back on board. I take it you have seen off your alter-ego Madam Sin? That must be quite an eye catching car you have with the lighting system underneath - do you, in fact can you (legally) drive with it lit or is it purely for car park show?
Cheers for now
John

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Cyn, good to have you back on board. I take it you have seen off your alter-ego Madam Sin? That must be quite an eye catching car you have with the lighting system underneath - do you, in fact can you (legally) drive with it lit or is it purely for car park show?
Cheers for now
John
Nope, can't drive with it on, as I found out when I got my first ticket with them on, LOL... I asked a friend of mine who is a TX trooper and he said anything except yellow, red, green or white would be fine... as it turns out it is the opposite of that... oh well, it was dismissed and I still use them for a quick cruise, in the parking lots and show-off when parked... not bad for a $60 mod...

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Shame that - I remember about 40 years ago when Glasgow had its own motor show we had a car touring the streets to drum up business at the show - and it had illuminated tyres. No idea to this day how they did it but I saw it once with my own eyes - God did it look weird. At least you are getting some use our of them - but not what you really wanted I wouldn't think. Anyway good to have you back about the place.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Haha, no idea what you said...
Something close to "Hello," and his "wife is Latina" (and only 5' tall); "petite is beautiful."

I couldn't agree more. Never did get the attraction to really leggy women, but that's what makes the world go 'round. :) He's only slightly more Southern than I am!

Hope that wasn't too bad for three years in high school. (School's out. Test's over!)

·
Registered
771 Posts
fadertoo, go to the head of the class!:fing02: :biggrin:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Okay not one of the guys, but I welcome ya back also.
Missed reading your posts.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts