Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
members from the gulf (KSA \ Q8 \ BHR \ UAE \ QATAR \ OMAN ) :grouphug: i noticed some of you in the fourms so hopfully you will Introduce your self here..

i'm 25 years , from saudi arabia (Dammam)
and here's my ride

now , it's your turn ...:)

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Salam Alaykom M3n , u know what ??I saw ur car be4 in one of the forums and I have one of my friends here in Abudhabi he wants to buy the same rims of urz , Masha Allah 3alaiha , I am Mohamed Busafita ( Libyan living in Dubai ) , Still didn't upload any pics for my ride as soon as i will I'll send them to u , anyhow my ride is a blue 300c , 5.7 no any additions I am satisfied with the stock look , I am also one of the first member of the UAE Hemi club , we had two gatherings with Oman hemi club the first was in Dubai and the second was in Oman ...it was an awesome gatherings u can check the links :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCADYjUudqs
YouTube - Oman HEMI Gathering - Part 1

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My name is Jason. Living in Dhahran w/ Jeep GC SRT8. I live for running the beast hard. Usually pop over to Bahrain every chance I can get.
We should have a meet and greet somewhere!
hey NitroCrzy you are like 5 min away !!

i never see alot GC SRT8 here , but i'll keep my eye's open for you ...:lick:

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey NitroCrzy you are like 5 min away !!

i never see alot GC SRT8 here , but i'll keep my eye's open for you ...:lick:
I don't get into Dammam much. I try to get over to Bahrain for all the events at BIC. I'm stuck now until I get new tires though..... grrrr... :biggrin:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'm always in khobar \ dahran .. and once every month i go to bahrain :)

i saw the video you posted and i think u need to stop smoking , it may cause cancer for your car & tires:lick:

·
Registered
40 Posts
i'm always in khobar \ dahran .. and once every month i go to bahrain :)

i saw the video you posted and i think u need to stop smoking , it may cause cancer for your car & tires:lick:
Yeah, smoked em a bit too much. I'm now waiting on new tires and wheels to be delivered... :smashfrea

·
Registered
40 Posts
There is a chance I might go over to Bahrain tomorrow and rent a Caterham. Be the first time I haven't ripped up the track in the Jeep. Darn tires.... :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey Guys, really happy to see some gulf members here (main reason i joined :))
anyways, i'm from Bahrain and this is my ride... (lol i know its not a 300C but its still an LX lol :p)

regards,
Ahmed

Attachments

·
Registered
291 Posts
Absolutely AWESOME Mashallah
Hey Guys, really happy to see some gulf members here (main reason i joined :))
anyways, i'm from Bahrain and this is my ride... (lol i know its not a 300C but its still an LX lol :p)

regards,
Ahmed

1 - 14 of 14 Posts