Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 300c with the stock halogen bulb, the ooogly looking yellowish bulb, im looking at getting a H.I.D kit but dont know what is the best company to go through to get this convertion kit my choices are xtralights dot com xenon dot com or andvanced automotive concept's im stuck in between a rock n a hard place and i certainly dont want to have NO, NO, absolutely NO flicker after installation, and looking for quick and fast warm up time xtralights claim to have quick warm up time but i dunno this is a big mod and dealing with elecrical i dont need any fires of any sort due to a crap system, please help me out!!!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Talk to Steve @ xenondepot.com. Got mine there and it's an easy install and have had absolutely NO problems whatsoever in over a year with the kit. Steve's a good guy. Others I'm sure will have good things to say about where they got their kits as well so the choice is yours my friend.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Check out Aaron (aka StealthAuto) in their supporting vendor forum. I've purchased both headlamps and fogs for the MSRT8 and now fogs for the 300C from them.

No flicker. Quick start. Lifetime component/bulb warranty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts