1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Sunday March 9th at The Haddad Motorsports Performance Center
423 E. Florence Ave
Inglewood, CA 90301

Haddad Motorsports cordially invites everyone to Pedders Day featuring new LX platform components. Pedders has been a premier suspension component manufacturer, globally, for many years. Recently Pedders has released a suspension system for the Chrysler LX platform which includes the 300, Charger, and Magnum cars from Chrysler. Pedders spent countless hours of Research and Design to develop a combination of urethane suspension bushings, shocks, coil springs, and sway bars that work together in a marriage of comfort and extreme handling. More information about the suspension system can be found at peddersusa.com

We will have several members of team Pedders in house as well as the Pete Basica (President Pedders USA).

We will have all of the new Pedders suspension on display.

We will have a car on a rack displaying how all the new suspension works.

We will be offering rides in a fully pedderized LX.

Meet starts at 11am and ends when it ends :)

The more the merrier, we look forward to meeting everyone.

Thank You
Mike Haddad
310-412-8032
Haddadmotorsports.com

·
Registered
979 Posts
Hey mike,
a lot of people are aware your one of the new vendors can you give us some prices on some of your suspension or other products. Your website has some cool flash video especially of the corvette and you mention what you guys are authorized to sell. but lets face it the savvy internet shopper does a lot of comparisons as rough as that might be its the truth. So how about some prices on your products or speciality products, group buys, sales etc. These will help your new forum friends but also add to the success of your business.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Todd

We will be releasing our brand new web site in the next 2 weeks.
It will have a full product line of parts for the LX platform.
In the mean time the price on the pedders parts can been seen at Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, Dodge Magnum
We are still working out labor for all of the kits and will release pricing on that shortly.
However even better than internet sales is one on one customer sales and relations where you can see the products, talk to the guys that are designing them, talk to the guys that are installing them and watch them being installed.

I guarantee you guys will not be disappointed by coming down to our facilities this Sunday the 9th. I have invested over 500k in tools and top of the line equipment so that we can give you the best of quality that exists on the market.

Thanks
Mike Haddad
310-412-8032
Haddad Motorsports

Hey mike,
a lot of people are aware your one of the new vendors can you give us some prices on some of your suspension or other products. Your website has some cool flash video especially of the corvette and you mention what you guys are authorized to sell. but lets face it the savvy internet shopper does a lot of comparisons as rough as that might be its the truth. So how about some prices on your products or speciality products, group buys, sales etc. These will help your new forum friends but also add to the success of your business.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Ok guys this is a day you should make. If I have my car I will will be there for sure. With the Third Annual Spring Festival the following weekend I still have more mods to do, one of them being paint. But I can tell you this is the hot set up for our cars. At least check out what Pedders is all about.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For anyone that decides to book a pedders suspension install we will be offering 10% off parts and labor for this one day and one day only. (you must be at the event to qualify)

Please feel free to call or email with any questions you may have about anything.

Thanks
Mike Haddad
310-412-8032
[email protected]
Haddad Motorsports

1 - 5 of 5 Posts