Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I know AAC's Halo group buy is comming to an end soon and im still not sure what temp rings I want to get for the 300C lights. I had 6000K on my touring lights but ive never seen the 8000K or 10000K installed on any 300 or 300C's for that matter. I think a lot of people are wondering what they look like, so some pics of each would be greatly appereciated!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Dont have a pic of the colour but when I bought mine, the guy I talked to said most people with the 300's get the 4300K or the 6000K. There is a pic somewhere of all of their rings side by side on this forum (posted by them), should also be on their website.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah Ive seen them but I think it doesnt do them justice. My 6000K look white during the day but at dusk/night look like theres more blue

RCSRT8 love the grip grill, what temp are your halos? 8000K I assume?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Yeah Ive seen them but I think it doesnt do them justice. My 6000K look white during the day but at dusk/night look like theres more blue

RCSRT8 love the grip grill, what temp are your halos? 8000K I assume?
his mod list says ACC 10000k

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha wow im blind. But this is a perfect example, his 10000K halos look extremely white compared to the AAC pics which make them look almost solid blue. Id be interested in some night shots.

This is the pic im talking about

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
i think there is s thread on this forum with different members putting different pics of their halos, not sure if they mention colour but worth looking for.

·
Registered
335 Posts
No worries, do you like the color of the halos or do you wish you had gone lighter?

I'm very happy with them, but then again silver looks good with the 10,000.

One guy has the Black Charger with the Red Haols, looks awesome. Its all a matter of your own taste.

Next I have to do the Fog Lights.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah the "MadBat" I believe is pretty nasty but id get pulled over in a heart beat around here with those red halos.

The halo fogs would look really clean on your car!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts