Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has to be, I've noticed that on my 300 whenever the headlights are on you can see a slight halo of fog around where the projector beam hits the cover of the headlights.

Thing is, it's not visible when off, so I doubt it's fog, and I've seen this on other 300s that had halogens..

Think the warranty would cover it? I don't want to see it getting worse o_O

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
I've got it on mine since day one and it's always bugged me, but I've never done anything about it. One of these days I should take it in too. I just never think of it though.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, I wonder if that's just a general thing or not - I've seen it on other 300s too so I know mine isn't the only one, but it makes me wonder if there are any not having that issue. :) If there is, maybe there's hope in getting it replaced.

Then I could have a good excuse to get HIDs right after replacing em, that is if the HIDs don't mess up the cover too :)

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Humm, I assumed you had HID's. Maybe they were put together by someone with greasy hands. That's what mine look like, kinda smudged. You're right though, you can't see it when they're off.

Bernie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts