Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter!!!!
Anyone else having Lamb?
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:​

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Happy Easter to you all also. May the reality of the resurrection of Christ be a life-changing epiphany in which you find Hope and Encouragement for the future in this life and the next.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
MyKidsRide I am trying to pm you about the grille we talked about .I should be recieving my grip grille this week and hopfully i can install it.So i will be removing the grille thats on my car so if you are still interested in the grille please PM me.Thanks.Happy Easter again!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Amen.......Sounds good. Cant find the PM tab. I guess as soon as you get your grile let me know. (is it a direct bolt on, any mods that I have to do?)
Thanks

·
Registered
465 Posts
i would have a happy easter if i didnt have to work. someone has to help defend this country :)

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Happy Easter to all!!

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Amen.......Sounds good. Cant find the PM tab. I guess as soon as you get your grile let me know. (is it a direct bolt on, any mods that I have to do?)
Thanks
Hey MKR, Happy Easter to you too and welcome! You won't be able to use PM's till you've been a member here for 10 days AND have at least 10 posts. You have the posts, just have to wait a week or so now.

Once that's up all you have to do is go to your User CP, look on the left for Edit Options, put a check in the box beside Enable Private Messaging and finally scroll all the way to the bottom to click Save.

Sorry, no lamb here cuz they're way too cute to eat...haha.

Bernie

·
Registered
49 Posts
:grouphug: HAPPY EASTER EVEYRONE!!!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Happy Easter to you all also. May the reality of the resurrection of Christ be a life-changing epiphany in which you find Hope and Encouragement for the future in this life and the next.
^^Well said, GTL.^^

Happy Easter to all my long time forum friends and new members as well! May your Easter day be filled with rich blessings and shared celebrations with family and friends.

bruno

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
i would have a happy easter if i didnt have to work. someone has to help defend this country :)
THANK YOU for your service to this land, and may you safely return when you tour is over. God speed and protection!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts