Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done something similar to the pic below? And does anyone know where I can get exhaust tips like the one's below? I know its going be totally custom but not sure what tips I should get to match the pic below.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
300Con23s said:
Has anyone done something similar to the pic below? And does anyone know where I can get exhaust tips like the one's below? I know its going be totally custom but not sure what tips I should get to match the pic below.
Any decent muffler shop will have tons of different tips to choose from...

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
300Con23s said:
One of this site's sponsors, Wyckoff Chrysler, have some quad tips. Here's the link:

http://www.wyckoff-mopar-parts.com/duouextipbyb.html

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My muffler guy and paint guy conspired to cut out the openings to an appropriate size. The quad tips are actually four Sebring Tuning tips. They look great, and we staggered them to better conform to the lines of the rear. To see a picture of how it came out, go the the Tuxedo Edition post in the visual modifications threads. Hope this helps.

Blair

1 - 7 of 7 Posts