Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2.3 Whipple laying around and a buddy of mine wants a supercharger on his 300c SRT-8. I'm more than willing to try and fabricate something for it, but I'm wondering if anyone else here has tried this.
I'm assuming I'll need to upgrade the fuel injectors (I don't know what the stockers will handle), and it looks like the Predator will be my only options to utilitze the factory PCM and adjust the AFR / timing tables. Will the stock fuel pump be able to supply enough fuel?

I searched and all I found was people talking about the idea, but I didn't see any progress followups. I recall dynosteve talking about it...any luck there?

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
I have a 2.3 Whipple laying around and a buddy of mine wants a supercharger on his 300c SRT-8. I'm more than willing to try and fabricate something for it, but I'm wondering if anyone else here has tried this.
I'm assuming I'll need to upgrade the fuel injectors (I don't know what the stockers will handle), and it looks like the Predator will be my only options to utilitze the factory PCM and adjust the AFR / timing tables. Will the stock fuel pump be able to supply enough fuel?

I searched and all I found was people talking about the idea, but I didn't see any progress followups. I recall dynosteve talking about it...any luck there?
It can be done and was also looked at however the main reason for the Harrop being the blower of choice is due to the lowest discharge temps in the industry.

We don't have a heap of realestate under the bonnet, so this setup was the reason.

There was around 2 years of developement with the RDP-Bullet kit, best of speaking with them IMO.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How far along are you and what are some of the biggest problems you've come to face (if you don't mind me asking)? Sorry, I would PM you about this but I don't see that function here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts