Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to know if anyone has put monitors in the headrest yet?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you putting 5.6" or 7"?

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Redman said:
Lowest prices here:
http://www.mobilevideo4less.com/replacementheadrest.html
Getting some 8"ers for the 300C myself.
I don't see the '05 300 as an available model on their website. Have you spoken with them? Are they doing these in the matching trim? Do you know if the mini-din dvd will fit in the center console?

Any info appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I did speak with them.
Said they had matching 300C headrests.
Have already purchased "matching" headrest monitors for our 02 Escalade, and they look totally factory.
Still waiting to buy a complete system for the 300C however.
Ask for Max - he owns the company.
Pretty good support too.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Redman, why are you going to do that??? Headrest monitors go hand in hand with big wheels something of which you are very against.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
No, thatz not true.
I'm all for modifications that enhance a car's design, utility or performance. Mobile video, suspension upgrades, window tinting, superchargers, sunroofs, etc - all very good. As are different wheels - IF they don't detract from the lines and look of the car's body shell.
What I find unfortunate, are massive dubs that simply "take over" the look of a car. They are no longer integrated into the overall appearance of the vehicle.
Itz glitz for the sake of glitz - or some sorta tribal initiation activity, eh?
(Not to mention all of the challenging technical questions they raise.)
Laughable really, only I know how sensitive some folks can be, so I'll just let these mighty Tonka Toys make the case:

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
I think they are very unique and fun. Many people enjoy putting their modding effort into having a good time with it rather than just the utility of it. You can just use some regular high MPG commute car for that. If your looking for some high brow mobile, well you can either buy a mercedes or tune your 300 for that, not that it needs much tuning.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I spoke to a customer rep at vizualogic and they told me to watch out for 300c headrest with 7" and even may 9" monitors already prefitted so i guess we just have to wait and see.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Redman said:
No, thatz not true.
I'm all for modifications that enhance a car's design, utility or performance. Mobile video, suspension upgrades, window tinting, superchargers, sunroofs, etc - all very good. As are different wheels - IF they don't detract from the lines and look of the car's body shell.
What I find unfortunate, are massive dubs that simply "take over" the look of a car. They are no longer integrated into the overall appearance of the vehicle.
Itz glitz for the sake of glitz - or some sorta tribal initiation activity, eh?
(Not to mention all of the challenging technical questions they raise.)
Laughable really, only I know how sensitive some folks can be, so I'll just let these mighty Tonka Toys make the case:
I'm going to have to agree with you on the cars above pictured. That is south Florida styling at it's finest. I would never raise my car to put wheels on it for sure.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Fast4Door said:
That is south Florida styling at it's finest.
There IS indeed something in the water in South Florida that has caused some interesting automotive trends. I believe Hot Pink Suzuki Samurais with donut wheels and big subwoofers originated there in the early 90s. You should see the hot rods and customs that come out of there :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts