Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to get protected music onto your MyGig without jumping through the hoops of burning to cd then ripping in MyGig, just connect your laptop or pc with the protect content to MyGig via a Male/Male usb cable (pc transfer cable)?

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
I don't know if this exactly answers your question or not, but this is from the latest manual:

MP3 player devices cannot be controlled through the USB connector. Some player devices save music files in MP4 format, which cannot be played in this radio. Some copy protected music (e.g., downloads from the internet) cannot be played on this radio.

Bernie

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i read that in the manual but i was wondering if the radio would be seen by media center as a device. if so then it could be possible to sync the tracks to the radio directly and play them from there.

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
yea i read that in the manual but i was wondering if the radio would be seen by media center as a device. if so then it could be possible to sync the tracks to the radio directly and play them from there.
From what I read into that, if the protected music is in Apple iTune format (MP4) the radio itself is incapable of playing that format.

Bernie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts