Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my car in april of 2007 used with 8000 miles on according to the carfax report it originally came from michigan. But i bought mine from a dealership in illinois. I would like to get the invoice from when it was mfg. and the window sticke,r one or both if possible. i want to know all about my car. what it actually listed for and all the stuff that it had when made and sold. Has anyone ever did this? And got one? and if so where and how? Being that it came from michigan orginally , wasnt sure if it is possible. would love your guys help and input.

·
Premium Member
4,541 Posts
you should be able to get a reprint of the window sticker (aka "monroney label") from any Chrysler dealership; they will need the VIN of course. Not sure about the Invoice; you may have to go to the original selling dealership for that and they may or may not give it to you. It is required by law that the Monroney label be included when the car is sold new, so I'm sure getting that won't be a problem. But there is no requirement that even the original purchaser be given a copy of the factory invoice, though some dealerships will provide it.

You can also go to any Chrysler dealership service department and they can print out what's called a "SPID" label - - I don't remember what that acrynym stands for but it's a complete list of ALL equipment on a particular vehicle, whether standard or optional. Again they will need the VIN.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts