Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i put a down payment on my 300 on 6/28/04. luckily i have a family member that use to work at a local dealership. so when i got there they actually showed me their invoice list of 2 300's that were scheduled to be delivered in about 3 weeks. they had the vin # and all. i have called chrysler 2 times this week and both times they told me the cars status was D1. the first time they told me the car should be done by july 16th. the second time i called they said it has been in D1 status since 6/25/04 and that is should be done sometime by the middle of next week but was also told allow 4-6 weeks for delivery to the dealer, which is in south florida. my question is does anyone know if vehicles that have a vin # are being built and shipped by quoted dates from chrysler or they just full of it. i didn't get the hemi i actually got the base model. so i dont know if that will also have any effect of me getting the car faster since everyone seems to be buying the c model. any info will be greatly appreciated :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts